About the Project
Erasmus+ KA2 project “Non-Formal Learning in the Formal Education System" n° 2018-3-BG01-KA205-061035 is a partnership between Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Lithuania and the Netherlands.
The project aims to share good practices in the field of non-formal education happening in the formal education system in order to address and develop life skills that are critical for personal and professional development of the young people in Europe. It will also collect, structure and disseminate good practices in the field of non-formal education that support the school vision as a centre for learning and personal development. As a result, online toolkit will be developed to promote the non-formal learning and its practices in school environment.
Based on the key competencies that teachers should develop in order to successfully carry out non-formal education in the schools, as well as be drivers for extracurricular activities, four diverse short term training activities will be carried out in which 64 teachers from 4 countries will take part.
Training for Award Coordinators
Two Award Leaders from Lithuania are kindly invited to take part in the training ‘Non-Formal Learning and Youth Work Methods’.
As the majority of the Award leaders are teachers, the focus of the training will be on youth work. Topics of the training will include groups dynamics, coaching and motivating young people, getting feedback and engaging in reflection. In this training Award leaders will be empowered to delivering non-formal learning and will get acquainted with the youth work methods.
Dates of the training: 2-6 February, 2020
Travel dates: departure from Lithuania 2 February, 2020
departure from the Netherlands 6 February, 2020
Location: Utrecht area, the Netherlands
Organizer the International Award for Young People – the Netherlands
Language of the training: English
Project budget covers:
- Travel tickets (up to 275 Eur) to Netherlands.
- Accommodation, 3 meals per day and training material costs.
Requirements for a participant
- To hold a position of an Award and/or Adventurous Journey Leader;
- To be an independent user of the English language (i.e. understand main ideas of a more complex topic (like this call) and be able to communicate spontaneously. Project coordinator will contact applicants to agree on a phone conversation in English
- To actively take part in the training and in the preparation of the toolkit on non-formal learning and youth work methods.
- Be willing to share good practices in your school/ Award Unit after the training.
- Sign the contract of participation in the project.
We invite participants to apply for this training and fill out the online APPLICATION FORM and submit it until 22 December, 2019 (midnight).
Application forms sent after the deadline will NOT be accepted.
Selected participants will be informed until 23 December, 2019.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact project coordinator Rugile Jazbutyte, tel. 861872727, email email@example.com