About the Project
Erasmus+ KA2 project “Non-Formal Learning in the Formal Education System" n° 2018-3-BG01-KA205-061035 is a partnership between Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Lithuania and the Netherlands.
The project aims to share good practices in the field of non-formal education happening in the formal education system in order to address and develop life skills that are critical for personal and professional development of the young people in Europe. It will also collect, structure and disseminate good practices in the field of non-formal education that support the school vision as a centre for learning and personal development. As a result, online toolkit will be developed to promote the non-formal learning and its practices in school environment.
Based on the key competencies that teachers should develop in order to successfully carry out non-formal education in the schools, as well as be drivers for extracurricular activities, four diverse short term training activities will be carried out in which 64 teachers from 4 countries will take part.
Training for Award Coordinators
Three Award Leaders from Lithuania are kindly invited to take part in the training ‘Communicate!’ Adapting our communication to different target groups is one of the most important steps toward success of Award both national and local levels. This training will help to improve presentation and networking skills, as well as to identify the main “selling” points to different target groups. During the training Award Leaders will be encouraged to map their main activity partners which are present in their community and which whom they could start beneficial cooperation (more opportunities/ ideas for volunteering, skills and sports sections). The training will also be a platform for international exchange, interactive workshops and sharing of good practices.
Dates of the training: 11-13 November, 2019
Check in 10 November, 2020
Check out 14 November, 2019
Location: Corner hotel, T. Ševčenkos g. 16, Vilnius, Lithuania
Organizer the Duke of Edinburgh's International Award – Lithuania
Language of the training: English
Project budget covers:
- Travel expenses from any place of residence further than 100 km to Vilnius. If your place of residence is closer than 100 km, you are kindly requested to cover your travel expenses.
- Accommodation (if your place of residence is not in Vilnius), 3 meals per day and training material costs.
Requirements for a participant
- To hold a position of an Award Programme Leader or Coordinator;
- To be an independent user of the English language (i.e. understand main ideas of a more complex topic (like this call) and be able to communicate spontaneously. Project coordinator will contact applicants to agree on a phone conversation in English on 29 July.
- To actively take part in the training and in the preparation of the toolkit chapter regarding communication about the Award to different target groups.
- Be willing to share good practices in your school/ Award Unit after the training.
- Sign the contract of participation in the project.
We invite participants to apply for this training and fill out the online APPLICATION FORM and submit it until 28 July, 2019 (midnight).
Application forms sent after the deadline will NOT be accepted.
Selected participants will be informed on 30 July, 2019.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact project coordinator Rugile Jazbutyte, tel. 861872727, email email@example.com