About the Project
Erasmus+ KA2 project “Non-Formal Learning in the Formal Education System" n° 2018-3-BG01-KA205-061035 is a partnership between Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Lithuania and the Netherlands.
The project aims to share good practices in the field of non-formal education happening in the formal education system in order to address and develop life skills that are critical for personal and professional development of the young people in Europe. It will also collect, structure and disseminate good practices in the field of non-formal education that support the school vision as a centre for learning and personal development. As a result, online toolkit will be developed to promote the non-formal learning and its practices in school environment.
Based on the key competencies that teachers should develop in order to successfully carry out non-formal education in the schools, as well as be drivers for extracurricular activities, four diverse short term training activities will be carried out in which 64 teachers from 4 countries will take part.
Training for Award Coordinators
Two Award Leaders from Lithuania are kindly invited to take part in the training ‘How to Be a Good Award Leader’. The training will cover the following topics:
- What it means to be a good Award Leader (identifying one‘s strengths and how to further develop them)
- Overcoming stressful situations
- Keeping sanity, maintaining motivation and avoiding burn out
- Structuring Award Leaders role
- Tools for well being
Dates of the training: 1-5 December, 2019
Travel dates: departure from Lithuania 1 December, 2019
departure from Czech Republic 5 December, 2019
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Organizer the Duke of Edinburgh's International Award – Czech Republic
Language of the training: English
Project budget covers:
- Travel tickets (up to 275 Eur) to Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Accommodation, 3 meals per day and training material costs.
Requirements for a participant
- To hold a position of an Award Leader;
- To be an independent user of the English language (i.e. understand main ideas of a more complex topic (like this call) and be able to communicate spontaneously. Project coordinator will contact applicants to agree on a phone conversation in English
- To actively take part in the training and in the preparation of the toolkit on how to be a good Award Leader to different target groups.
- Be willing to share good practices in your school/ Award Unit after the training.
- Sign the contract of participation in the project.
We invite participants to apply for this training and fill out the online APPLICATION FORM and submit it until 29 October, 2019 (midnight).
Application forms sent after the deadline will NOT be accepted.
Selected participants will be informed until 31 October, 2019.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact project coordinator Rugile Jazbutyte, tel. 861872727, email firstname.lastname@example.org